I was nominated for The Daydreamer Award! By my friend The Baffled Baboon (Go check him out!) He really enjoys my poetry and wanted to nominate me for this award as a result. That feels so awesome! Honestly it really does feel great to have your writing appreciated. So again thank you and make sure to check out his blog as well!
The rules for The Daydreamer Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Complete the challenge they set you.
3. Select a blog or blogs that you want to give the award to. (The amount of blogs you select is unlimited!)
4. Tell them about it and set them a challenge.
My challenge is to write about the funniest thing that has ever happened to you! And the first thing comes to mind honestly is a recent experience I had at my clinical. I have my clinicals in a geriatric setting and I do a lot of LNA work there which consists of helping people change, going to the bathroom, eating, and cleaning themselves. A lot of fun stuff there! Recently I was providing perineal care (that means I was cleaning their private area) to a very elderly obese woman. It was my first time providing perineal care to anyone and I was a little nervous/uncomfortable. As I was cleaning down there the lady said to me “Don’t be afraid to be a little rough! You’re the first man to be down there in years!” and she started laughing hysterically. And I well I didn’t know how to respond haha.
And now for my nominees/challenge!
1. Blue Suede Shoes
2. These Words I Write
3. Noisy Songbird
Your challenge: Write about the proudest moment of your life!
Thank you so much Karyn for nominating me!
Please visit her blog NoisySongBird shes a great writer and a really good friend.
These are the rules –
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Karyn’s Questions and My Answers –
- Why do you write? I write because it helps me relax and because I find it enjoyable, and I’ve been told that my writing helps people and that really inspires me to keep writing.
- What would you be doing right now if your blog didn’t exist? Honestly, probably playing video games and listening to music. MAYBE studying.
- Would you rather time travel to the past or future, and why? Future I guess I kind of know what happens to me.
- Do your family and friends support your blog? Oh yeah they totally support me fully. I probably wouldn’t have kept writing if they didn’t think I should.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard it made you cough? Tuesday of this week.
- During an average day, do you smile or frown more? I probably smile more but a lot of those smiles are probably very sarcastic.
- What inspires you most? My mom
- Has a movie ever made you cry? If yes, what movie? Yeah a lot of them but John Q gets me every single time.
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? I hope music counts because that’s what my answer
- Who is the most important person in your life? My mom
My Nominations are –
1. Said With An Eye
2. A Recluse Muses
3. Jukebox Breakdown
4. Kira Burton
5. Press to Record
6. Mush N Moon
7. My Friday Blog
8. Deanne’s World
9. Anything Under the Sun
10. Dees Daily Journal
10 Questions to My Nominations
1. Do you listen to music while you write?
2. Have you made any friends here on WordPress?
3. Are you happy with your life currently?
4. Do you write rough drafts or just dive right into the final copy?
5. What’s your inspiration to keep writing?
6. Ramen or Kraft Mac N Cheese (Or neither)
7. Do you believe in fate?
8. Superpowers what one do you want?
9. Dream job?
10. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass?
And thank you to everyone who continues to show my blog support! You are the best and you are why I continue to write. Thank you so much!