Thank you so much Karyn for nominating me!
Please visit her blog NoisySongBird shes a great writer and a really good friend.
These are the rules –
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Karyn’s Questions and My Answers –
- Why do you write? I write because it helps me relax and because I find it enjoyable, and I’ve been told that my writing helps people and that really inspires me to keep writing.
- What would you be doing right now if your blog didn’t exist? Honestly, probably playing video games and listening to music. MAYBE studying.
- Would you rather time travel to the past or future, and why? Future I guess I kind of know what happens to me.
- Do your family and friends support your blog? Oh yeah they totally support me fully. I probably wouldn’t have kept writing if they didn’t think I should.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard it made you cough? Tuesday of this week.
- During an average day, do you smile or frown more? I probably smile more but a lot of those smiles are probably very sarcastic.
- What inspires you most? My mom
- Has a movie ever made you cry? If yes, what movie? Yeah a lot of them but John Q gets me every single time.
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? I hope music counts because that’s what my answer
- Who is the most important person in your life? My mom
My Nominations are –
10 Questions to My Nominations
1. Do you listen to music while you write?
2. Have you made any friends here on WordPress?
3. Are you happy with your life currently?
4. Do you write rough drafts or just dive right into the final copy?
5. What’s your inspiration to keep writing?
6. Ramen or Kraft Mac N Cheese (Or neither)
7. Do you believe in fate?
8. Superpowers what one do you want?
9. Dream job?
10. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass?
And thank you to everyone who continues to show my blog support! You are the best and you are why I continue to write. Thank you so much!